It has been almost 11 years since the last condo in Panama City Beach, Florida was under construction. Calypso Tower 3 is currently under construction and has opened reservations for its newest tower. Calypso Tower 1 and Tower 2 construction was completed in 2006 and is one of the top selling condos in Panama City Beach. I was one of the original pre-contruction owners at Tower 1 and Calypso is one of my favorite and best investment condos for my clients. As of this post, Calypso Tower 1 and 2 re-sale inventory is at a historic low due to it’s premier location in Panama City Beach next to Pier Park, with many of the units going under contract in less than 24 hours after hitting the market.
Calypso Towers has been a very solid investment for owners with well furnished condos generating top gross rental income for our area.
What is Calypso Tower 3?
Calypso Tower 3 is located on the north side of Front Beach Road and will have westerly gulf sunset views from almost every unit. The new tower will be 22 Stories, with 250 Units and will have 4 Floor Plans. There will be new amenities in Tower 3 that will compliment the existing amenities in Tower 1 and Tower 2. Calypso Tower 3 will have a luxury pool and large workout gym facility. The developer is only releasing 100 units for this first reservation opportunity.
How do I put a reservation on a pre-construction condo at Calypso Tower 3?
- Reservations will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. Pricing and availability is subject to change so please contact us for updates.
- Contact Us or call us 850-583-1640 to identify which condos are currently available for reservation and to assist with identifying the best unit for your needs.
- Complete a Calypso Tower 3 Reservation Agreement and include a $5,000 reservation deposit
- Calypso Tower 3 Condo Documents will be delivered to the purchaser for review
- Purchaser has 15 calendar days to review the Calypso Tower 3 Condo Docs and the purchase contract
- At the end of 15 calendar days, the purchaser will be required to submit a total non-refundable deposit of 10%
- At the end of 120 calendar days, the purchaser will be required to submit an additional 20% deposit
When is Calypso Tower 3 construction to be completed?
Calypso Tower 3 is currently under construction as of August 2017. The developers anticipate an 18 month to 24 month build out with a completion estimated Spring 2019 to early Fall 2019.
What are the views from Calypso Tower 3?
Calypso Tower 3 will offer exceptional west facing gulf views for most units. Although all units face the Gulf of Mexico and will offer amazing sunset views, there is a potential future mid-rise development west of Tower 3 that may restrict some views for lower floor units. The land on the beach side west of Calypso Towers 1 and 2 by the County Pier is owned by Bay County and will never be developed.
What is the pricing of Calypso Tower 3?
Pricing is subject to change based upon availability. Contact Us or call us 850-583-1640 for latest availability and pricing.
- One Bedroom Plans start at $274,000
- Three Bedroom Plans start at $410,000
- Three Bedroom Corner Unit Plans start at $489,000
What are the floor plans of Calypso Tower 3?
The floor plans for Calypso Tower 3 are very similar to the very popular plans of Calypso Tower 1 and 2. The developers have modernized and enhanced the floor plans with upgrades as a scalloped balconies on all units and wrap around balconies for the northern corner units. Please note that the square footage of the units includes the balcony area, thus why the square footage will appear larger than the re-sale units in Calypso Tower 1 and 2.
Plan 1: 1 Bedroom | 2 Bath | 1,061sf
Plan 2 North End: 3 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 2,108sf (Wrap Around Balcony, Gulf Front Master)
Plan 2 South End: 3 Bedroom | 3 Bath | 1,782sfsf (Gulf Front Master)
Plan 3: 1 Bedroom | 1.5 Bath | 1,084sf (Gulf Front Master Bedroom)
Plan 4: 3 Bedroom | 2 Bath | 1,522sf (Gulf Front Master Bedroom)
If you have any questions about this exciting new pre-construction opportunity at Calypso Tower 3, please give me a call at 850-583-1640. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have. I was one of the original owners at Calypso and I am one of the top selling agents for Calypso Towers.
Greg Wilws says
Why do you have to pay $5,000 to see
The purchase documents?Greg